There are many weed groups in the peanut field: grasses, sedges, broadleaf weeds…
1. The harmful effect of weed:
Compete with peanut crop for nutrients, water, and light.
Be alternate hosts that harbor insect, pests and diseases.
2. The preventive and control weed measures in peanut field:
To be good management of weed infestation in peanut field, MPS would like to introduce the Dzo super 10SL product (Imazethapyr 100g/L)
3. The advantage of product:
Dzo super 10SL – “Without weed – Good Crop – Earning Money”
Application timing: apply at 10 – 15 days after seeding when true leaves emerging.
Dosage: 40ml/ 16L sprayer.
– The soil must be moist enough before application.
– Do not apply when temperate is lower than 20oC
– Only apply on the peanut field (monoculture), do not apply on the crop rotation and intercropping field.
Wishing farmer the great seasons “Without weed – Good Crop – Earning Money”